- The hostel facility includes, fully equipped Hostel blocks with separate hostels for boys and Girls.
- Both the hostels are in a lush green surrounding, with a wonderful view from all the rooms.
- Hostels for both girls and boys are situated within the campus.
- The Girls Hostel would have an accommodation for about 93 students in this phase with facilities for a common study/library area, a TV room, Internet room and an indoor play area. A caretaker’s room also is accommodated at each floor.
- The Boys Hostel would have similar facilities like the girls Hostel and would accommodate around 110 students in this phase.
- Each of the students would have a combined Bed- Study unit designed on the lines of those found in a few foreign institutions consisting of a Study table, a Wardrobe, a Book rack and a single Bed with individual lighting and Electrical socket points with Computer points.
- Each Room will have 3member/5 member accommodation.
- With all these facilities it is proposed to inculcate the value of ‘SAHAJEEVANA’ among students.
- Round the clock security (24/7) within the campus.
RULES AND REGULATIONS TO BE FOLLOWED AT GIRLS HOSTEL
1) Hostel main gate will be open at 6.30 am up to 7.00 pm everyday. Inmates are required to be within the hostel, before 7.00 pm everyday without fail & sign the register.
2) The main gate will close at 7.00 pm sharp everyday. The security will escort any inmate beyond 7.00 pm till the first floor door and only after identifying the inmate; the hostel manager / warden will grant permission to enter.
3) Any inmate who comes late beyond 7.00 pm will have to give an explanation in writing regarding her late coming. Unauthorized late coming more than thrice in a semester, will be intimated to the guardians of the inmates
4) All inmates will be required to sign in the “night in” register everyday at 9.30 pm.
5) Staying away at night without prior permission, will be warned and intimated to parents/guardians. After three such occasions, the student may be liable for termination from the Hostel.
6) The students shall always enter their time out/time-in and the purpose of going-out in the hostel logbook. The students shall ensure their return back to the hostel latest by 7.00 p.m.
7) Any inmate who desires to study beyond 7.00 pm in the library or work in the Labs has to take written permission from the Hostel Manager/Warden/Principal. Parents/guardians/day scholars are required to take warden’s permission to see their ward/ classmate. They have to meet in the Hostel main gate area. No entry to outsider inside the hostel rooms.
8) No visit of outsiders shall be allowed after 7.00 p.m
9) No boy student Male shall visit girls-hostel or vice-versa
RULES AND REGULATIONS TO BE FOLLOWED AT BOYS HOSTEL
1) Dinner will be served between 8.00 pm and 8.30 pm inside the Canteen premises
2) Hostel main gate will keep open from 6.30 am to 9.00pm everyday. Inmates are required to be in the Hostel within 9.00pm.
3) Keeping safety of inmates in mind, it is strongly advised that every inmate would be inside the hostel before 9.00 pm everyday.
4) Any inmate who is late beyond 9.00 pm will have to give an explanation in writing regarding their late coming. Unauthorized late coming more than thrice in a semester, will be intimated to the guardians of the inmates
5) All inmates will be required to sign in the “night in” register everyday at 9.30 pm. Those who have availed college facility for studies will sign by 9.30pm.in college register and latest by 11.30 pm in Hostel register.
6) Two columns are drawn in the ‘Night in’ register at Hostel. One for 9.30pm and one for 11.30pm. The College register will have one column. It is the responsibility of Hostel Manager to place and Red mark as applicable. Hostel Manager will personally compare both the registers and report anomalies if any, to chief warden.
7) Staying away at night without prior permission, will be warned and intimated to parents/guardians. After three such occasions, the student is liable for termination from the Hostel.
8) The students shall always make entry of their time out/time-in and the purpose of going-out in the hostel logbook. The students shall ensure their come back to the hostel latest by 7.00 p.m.
9) No Girl student shall visit boy’s hostel & vice versa.
Do’s and Don’ts
- It is mandatory to adhere to the instructions of Chief Warden. Violation of the same may lead to termination from hostels.
- All the students should attend classes as well as practical regularly except in case of illness. Absence from classes without prior permission may lead to cancellation of admission from hostel.
- It is collective as well as individual responsibility of the students to keep the hostel premises clean and tidy.
- Students should not create any inconvenience to the fellow in mates of the hostel.
- No student should provoke any other student to breach any of the Hostel rules.
- Cooking is not allowed in side the room.
- Wearing dresses like shorts, pyjamas, night suit, night gown or dressing gown etc. is not allowed at Cafeteria or at the door/outside hostels.
- Use of Electrical stove, Immersion coils etc. are not permissible inside the hostel. Such equipment if found in the hostel room will be will be taken possession by Hostel manager and will not be returned.
- Transistor, Radio, Tape recorder etc. may be used in the room subject to the no objection by other students. If it is found inconvenient to fellow inmates they may be taken away and will be returned only at the time of leaving the hostel.
- Use of jewelry and cosmetics is not encouraged. Students should not keep excess cash in their rooms. It should be kept in Bank account. Security of your belongings is the responsibility of the owners of articles.
- No student is allowed to enter the kitchen / store or to instruct the kitchen staff or to take any crockery or cutlery out of the canteen/dining hall.
- The students shall use their own lock & key. They shall not cause any disturbance to other students by louder speaking or playing of music/TV devises etc.
- Chewing of Pan/Tobacco/ Pan Masala, or smoking or consumption of liquor is strictly prohibited. Use of drugs is strictly prohibited.
- No student shall interchange the allotted room/furniture/fixture etc. No additional electrical fitting or usage of other electrical/electronic appliances without Chief warden’s permission is allowed in the hostel
- The students shall practice self-housekeeping to maintain their rooms neat and clean
Breach of rules & regulations
- Breach of rules & regulations may lead to termination from hostel and the decision of Chief Warden will be the final in this regard.
- All authorities of hostel management vest with the Chief Wardens of the Hostels & and Principals of the Colleges.
- Any attempt of inflicting, ragging in the hostel shall be viewed serious .Guilty is imposed with severe punishment including expulsion from the hostel/college
- Any loss or damage of the hostel property shall be recovered from the student(s), individually or collectively
- If the character & conduct of a student is found unsatisfactory, the college management reserves rights to get the accommodation vacated any time.
- Non-compliance of any of the hostel rules and regulation shall be treated as misconduct and appropriate action shall be initiated against the student