- A fleet of buses running in eight different routes are available.
- There are pick up and drop points as per convenience of passengers coming from various suburbs including places like Ramanagar, Chennapatna, JP Nagar, Jaya Nagara, Kanakapura, Jalahalli, Sunkadakatte, Banashankari, Vijayanagar, Basaveshwara Nagara, Rajaji Nagara, Kengeri, Rajarajeshwari nagar, etc.
- Charges are dependent on the distances and based on various stops.
- From Bidadi cross, regular shuttle service is also available to match college timings.
- Buses come from various routes and from as far a distance as 50 KMs, from the college.
- A good tar road right up to the college, facilitates smooth movement, even in the chaotic traffic of Bangalore.
- The same buses pick up Faculty en-route to college, ensuring comfort and discipline along the way.